"Search Mode" Notification:
There are reported issues of consumers experiencing where the Kevo app stays in “search mode” when performing lock/unlocking through the Kevo app.The issue is related to the phone/device on iOS 12.1.1 and 12.1.2 losing Bluetooth connection between the phone and the lock.The Kwikset Team is in process of reporting the issue to Apple as well as investigating possible fixes. Updates will be provided as soon as available.
Get instant answers to common questions.
- How do I mute the beep sound on the deadbolt?
- What is auto lock and how do I turn it off?
- What do the door lock status lights indicate and how can I disable them?
- How do I activate or wake-up the Baldwin Touchscreen Deadbolt?
- How many user codes can be programmed into the Baldwin Touchscreen Deadbolt?
- What if my door is thicker than 1-3/4"?
- How difficult is the installation?
- What should I do if the motor sounds like it is struggling to lock or unlock the deadbolt?
- Which Smart Home Hubs/Controllers can Baldwin Touchscreen Deadbolt connect with?